Sunday 26 April 2009

Greetings from Orlando Florida !


HI Everyone

Im a relative of John (who does great work on the website)

My Nan was Celia Jane Kerrison, married my Grandad Edward Charles Hector Callow

then my dad came along etc and here I am !


Born in the east end in Stratford E15 , lived in Stratford and Leyton until I was 12 then after my parents divorced, it was off to Harlow new town as it was known in the 70s.


long story short, Im on marriage number 2, I have 2 children and 2 step daughters from my first marriage, and now I have twin 9 year old girls.(photo above)


I have met a few of the Kerrisons along the years

My nans brother Billy, I have also met Ivy, Minnie, and Dot

the family is spread out all over the world with my aunt and uncle in Sydney Australia and me in Florida.

(we are thinking of moving back to old blighty in 2011)



Well Id love to keep in touch so dont be shy-Say Hi !

Paul,Denise, Alexa, Jaiya.

No comments:

Post a Comment